- Gatto Cucine was one of the first Italian companies in the 1950s to start the revolution of “modular” kitchens.
- Since then, Gatto has sailed through decades of transformation with success and has made a name for itself in the evolution of the “made in Italy” kitchens.
- The company has accomplished this by listening to the changes in the market over the years and by responding to the needs for comfort, and environmental respect
V-100 Class E 1 rated fibre board panels
- Submerging the panel in water for 8 hours causes not more than 1mm expansion in the carcass
- 18mm carcass throughout – All produced in-house
- Front & back profiles of base unit in aluminium for better support and longevity
- PVC plinth – Impervious to water
- Environmentally friendly – ABS coated front ends (no formaldehyde, chlorine or heavy metals used) and Polyurethane glue
Superior quality hardware – for e.g.
- Hettich channels
- Salice hinges
- Base units 65 cm against a normal 60 cm – Accommodates concealed piping
- Wall units 35 cm deep – Ideal for larger table ware
Unique wall fastening system and anti tilt shelves
- allows evenly distributed loads between 60 to 100 kg on wall cabinets